Point Washington Preserve boasts a 5,000 square foot pavilion on private acres of land, surrounded by 300 acres of state forest
Located in beautiful Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, Point Washington Preserve offers a most unique wedding venue setting
Point Washington Preserve can accommodate rehearsal dinners, family reunions, wedding receptions, corporate gatherings, events and more up to 350 seated guests and up to 500 standing. The venue site also accommodates parking for guests. Provisional bookings include use of the 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 675 square feet attached Florida cottage
Gulf Coast Wedding Officiant - www.kimcannonmusic.com - 850-217-3716
Yours Truly Weddings - www.yourstrulyweddings.com - Stephanie Fitch - 850-543-9204
Jessica Miller - Serene Occasions - firstname.lastname@example.org - 850-625-9374
Annie McDonald ~ Annlyzang Events ~ www.annlyzangevents.com ~ 850-543-5162
Marie Di Giovine ~ www.weddingceremonybymarie.com ~ 850-376-7240
Jamie Cooper ~ email@example.com ~ 850-685-4418
It's A Shore Thing ~ www.itsashorething.net ~ 850-588-5991
Destin to Wed ~ www.destintowed.com ~ 850-687-0076
Amber Jeter ~ www.beachsideceremonies.com ~ 850-200-4322
Christina Walker ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 850-200-3614
Gloria Schultz Events ~ gloriaschultzevents.com ~ 678-485-6275
Peach & Pearl Events ~ www.peachandpearlevents.com ~ 850-231-0007
Stock the Bar - www.stockthebar.net - 850-340-1053
KombiKeg - www.kombikeg.com - 850-685-0633
Swiftly Catered LLC www.swiftlycatered.com - 850-972-0850
Paradise Cuisine Catering ~ www.paradisecuisine.com ~ 850-892-6997
Grayton Beach Catering ~ www.graytonbeachcatering.com ~ 850-231-1090
Townsend Catering ~ www.townsendcatering.com ~ 850-622-0663
Bonne Specialty Foods ~ www.bonneviespecialtyfoods.com ~ 850-376-7779
Coastal Coffee Bar ~ www.coastalcoffeebarco.com ~ 850-376-5577
Emerald Coast Catering ~ www.cater1.com ~ 850-622-6270
Smallcakes ~ www.smallcakescupcakery.com ~ 850-460-7487
Creative Celebrations ~ www.creativecelebrations.org ~ 850-315-0969
Bonne Vie Specialty ~ www.bonneviespecialtyfoods.com ~ 850-376-7779
Sweet for Sirten ~ www.sweetforsirten.com ~ 850-865-5718
Swiftly Catered LLC www.swiftlycatered.com ~850-972-0850
Bridal Gowns & Accessories
Margaret Ellen Bridal 30A Avenue www.margaretellenbridal.com ~ 850-641-0266
Silver Shade Studios ~ email@example.com ~ 850-325-0873
Untamed Aero ~ www.untamedaerosolutions.com ~ 903-453-1225
H&M Rentals~ www.hmtents/Facebook ~ 888-889-9105
The Big Day Rentals ~ www.thebigdayrentals.com ~ 850-862-3176
RSVP Event Rentals ~ www.rsvpdestin.com ~ 850-837-6595
850 Rentals~ www.850rentals.com ~ 850-399-1660
Showtime Events ~ www.showtimeevents.com 850-622-4087
Johnny on the Spot Toilet Rentals ~ www.jotsfl.com - 850-682-4877
Fancy Camps ~ www.fancycamps.com ~ 904-495-411 ~ Josh & Megan Langan
Bella Flora 30A ~ www.bellaflora30a.com ~ 850-267-1111
Florals by the Sea ~ www.floralsbythesea.com ~ 850-650-6687
Supposey ~ www.supposey.com ~ 850-776-0553
It's a Perfect Day ~ www.perfectdayweddingflorist.com ~ 850-496-2911
Music & Entertainment
DJ Vladi ~ www.djvladi.com ~ 850-217-4339
Chuck Lawson ~ www.chucklawson.com ~ 850-496-7230
Josh Woeckener ~ www.bboyproductions.com ~ 850-450-5811
Kyle Lamonica ~ www.kylelamonica.com ~ 850-586-3020
Rock the House ~ www.rockthewedding.com ~ 850-582-9725
Danni Coyote ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 850-516-4848
Starzone Karaoke ~ email@example.com ~ 517-240-9942
Insurance ~ Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. ~ 877-723-3933
Uniquely Clever LLC ~ www.uniquelyclever.com ~ 850-307-8907 ~ Katy Arnold/Mobile Art
Security~ Bill Currid ~ Walton County Sheriffs Office ~ 850-520-2890
Stylists & Make-up
Spa 98, - Sandie Cochran ~ www.spa98.com ~850-246-4247
Think Outside the Locks ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 949-547-0248
Powder & Paint ~ www.powderpaint.com ~ 850-982-5801
Style by Kimberly ~ email@example.com ~ 850-217-0534
30A Makeup Artist ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 561-635-4892
Mendedpress ~ www.mendedpress.com ~ 540-270-5122
A Grande Occasion ~ www.agrandeoccasion.com ~850-244-7633
Pitter Productions Photography ~ www.pitterphotography.com ~ 404-313-1022
Snapshot30A Photography ~ www.snapshot30a.com ~ 850-687-9789
Gwyne Gray Photography ~ www.gwynegrayphotography.com ~ 850-259-2179
Ashley Nichole Photography ~ www.ashleynicholephoto.com ~ 850-687-1977
Kansas Studios by Tricia Petty ~ www.triciapettyphotography.com ~ 850-814-7602
Alena Bakutis Boutique Photography ~ www.alenabakutis.com ~ 850-778-5370
Sunset Images Photography ~ www.sunsetimagesphotography.com ~ 850-642-0605
Sonja Revells Photography ~ email@example.com ~ 850-960-2224
Rae Leytham Photography ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 850-554-2538
Jonathan M Photography ~ JohathanMphotography.com ~ 850-855-6414
• What is included in the rental? The rental includes use of Point Washington Preserve's grounds and facilities - including the attached Florida cottage.
• Does the venue provide tables and chairs? At this time, Point Washington Preserve does not have tables or chairs available for use. However, there are benches installed around the perimeter of the 5,000 Sq Ft pavilion that can sit around 100 people. We also have additional benches available for $10 each (36 total). There are rental companies available on our Vendor List that provide table and chair rentals for events.
• Is the venue able to be enclosed? The pavilion is completely screened with windows that can either be left open or closed.
• Are heaters available at the venue? We do have propane heaters available to rent at an additional cost of $120.
• How much is the rental fee? Point Washington Preserve's rental fee is $1,750 (Monday-Thursday-except for major holidays) and $3,500 (Friday-Sunday), including sales tax plus a $250 cleaning fee.
• How much is the rental fee for non-profit organizations? The rental fee for non-profit's is 50% off, except for on Friday, Saturday, Sundays and major holidays, with the standard price of $3,500 (including sales tax) plus a $250 cleaning fee.
• What are the payment terms? A deposit for 50% of your Rental Fee must be paid when you sign the agreement, which will secure the booking of the date of your event. The remainder of the payment must be paid in full 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
• What is the venue clean-up policy? Removal of all items are to be removed from the pavilion by 12:00pm the night of the event.
• What is the cancellation policy? All cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the agreed date and will result in loss of $500 from the original deposit.
• How do I secure my date? Once you make your first payment of 50% of the rental fee, your date will be officially secured and reserved.
• What are the times of the rental period? The rental period goes from 10AM, day of the event, and goes until check-out at 10 AM the following morning.
• How many bedrooms are in the cottage? The cottage has 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. It also has a fold out couch in the living area.
• Can we use real candles in our wedding or event? Yes, you may use real candles for your event. However, all candles MUST be kept UNDER the pavilion at all times. No candles permitted inside the cottage.
• How soon can we start setting up? Set up can begin at 10AM, day of the event. If interested in setting up the day prior, we offer a discounted cost of 50%.
• Do we need security for our event? If over 100 guests are in attendance at your event and alcohol is being served, we require that security be present onsite. We will provide Walton County Security at a cost of $30 per hour per guard, which includes a 4-hour minimum.
• What are the rules for alcohol? If you wish to serve alcohol at your event, then you must: (1) provide proof of a license if serving entity is SELLING alcohol, and (2) purchase and provide proof of liability insurance covering the event and add Point Washington Preserve as "Additional Insured" for the day of the event (Regardless if selling or open bar). Event insurance typically costs around $150, depending on expected attendance. You can find an insurance contact under our Vendor List.
• What happens if the venue is no longer available for my event for reasons beyond the venue's control, i.e., natural disaster, hurricanes, etc? Renter will have the option of choosing an alternate date to hold the event at no extra charge. If no alternate date is chosen, the agreement will then terminate and PWP will return all security deposits paid to date, with no further obligation to either party.
• What is the smoking policy? There are cigarette disposal units at each entrance of the pavilion. Cigarette butts MUST be disposed of properly. Cleaning fee will be charged if cigarette butts (or litter of any kind) are not picked up and placed in proper receptacles provided. It is the renter's responsibility to ensure their guests are aware of this policy.
• What about catering services? All events at Point Washington Preserve must be catered. We do not have a prep kitchen and there is to be no cooking (grilling, deep-frying, etc) on the premises unless approved and provided a designated cooking area by Point Washington Preserve. Any violation of this policy could result in damages in which renter will be responsible for. You can find a list of Caterer's on our Vendors List.
• What do I do if the venue obtains damage during my event? The Renter assumes responsibility for any physical damage, abuse, and/or missing items that occurs to or from the property establishment or employees in association with your event. When setting up any decorations, do not use nails, screws or thumbtacks to attach them. Instead please use paperclips or tape. Per the signed agreement, Point Washington Preserve reserves the right to charge Renter, and Renter agrees to pay, the cost of repairing and/or replacing verified damage and/or missing items pursuant to this provision. If Renter notices any damage prior to or during event, please contact your PWP representative.
• Does the pavilion have power? Yes, we have 3- 20 amp circuits with multiple receptacles.
• What are the dimensions of the pavilion? 100' long x 50' wide
• How many vehicles can you park? Parking at the pavilion and in the designated parking spaces (layout is available) can accommodate up to 100 vehicles plus another 80 just east of the lake